All the details of the project in one place

hi, I’ve recently got to know about the manager.io platform, I downloaded the desktop version and trying to get hands-on with it. few points which caught my attention and doest know if that is even available to it.

1. can we see all the details of any particular project in one place i.e Quotation, sales order, delivery note, invoice.
  2. can the items list be viewed in the left side of the main screen.(for now I can see it in the setting with the name of non-inventory items)
  3. can we set up any amount restriction to any project which is created.
  4. can we add a category in the customer details ( we have 1 customer with different property to work with and it comes almost all the time, we can create a sales order to particular time but how can we show up with different details of work each time when it comes.)

for now i needed al this point to be cleared if anyone can help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Altaf Mubarak

Addressing your questions by your numbers:

1. No. Each transaction type stands alone. However, If you use the Copy to function, reference numbers carry forward from one transaction to another, such as from sales quote to sales invoice.
  2. What are you referring to as the “items list?” The left navigation pane lists only the functional tabs that are enabled. You cannot place anything else into that list or change the order. If you are asking whether non-inventory items defined in the Settings tab can be displayed in the left navigation pane, the answer is no. Those are displayed in the dropdown list for Item on the entry screen for any transaction.
  3. What do you mean by an “amount restriction” for a project? If you are asking whether you can limit expenses or income allocated to a project, the answer is no.
  4. You can add custom fields for customers. See Use custom fields | Manager. You might also find recurring sales invoices useful. Or you could clone past transactions and edit them.