Adding bank details to invoice template

I have spent hours reading the old threads on how to add my bank details to my invoices and have even created a custom field, however I still can’t get these details to show on the invoice on my screen. Will they show when I email it or do they only show on a printed version presuming I have ticked the box?

This is driving me insane and I urgently need to issue my invoices!

1. add a Sales Invoice custom field to hold your bank account details
  2. In forms default, add the text you need
  3. That’s it

You need to read the guides, where there are examples to show you how to proceed

If you need more help, you need to post screen shots of the edit transactions for the custom field, Sales invoice defaults and of a Salrs Invoice

You don’t need a custom field. Simply add all necessary (legal) info about the business (VAT No., etc.) to the address in Settings > Business details.

That will create an invoice like this

Some businesses might prefer the bank details to be at the bottom

As I said above, I have read the guides - many times and the various forum posts, many of which are out of date and I have created a custom field, however it doesn’t appear on the bottom of my invoice

Yes I would like it at the bottom under my business address.

|When you created the custom field, did you click the option

If you want to position under the address, then add a custom field to the Business Details. It will then appear on ALL documents

Place this code at the end of your custom theme just before the </table> tag. You can edit as you like.

<!--This is the footer-->
     <tfoot>
        <tr><td colspan="99">
            <div style="border-top-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; font-size: 10px; padding-top: 5px; text-align:center;">
                <div style="">blablablabla</div>
                <div style="">blablablabla</div>
                <div style="">Bank: 123456789 - blablablabla - blablablabla</div>
            </div>
        </td></tr>
    </tfoot>
2 Likes

some example here too

1 Like

I created a Custom Field, but it doesn’t come up on the bottom of my invoice …

Hi Frankie

I’ve almost sussed it from your info, thanks heaps.

What code do I need to enter to create a blank line between the email address and the Payment Details line?

Also I’d love to delete the Due Date on all my invoices - I can’t work out which lines of code to delete.

Many thanks

Tina

<br>

or for all your invoices,

Why would you want to hide the due date?

Surely your customers are entitled to know this?

Because they have already paid their invoices and need them simply to claim reimbursement

You are a :eight_pointed_black_star: Frankie

Thank you so very much for your clear instructions.

Thanks Joe91

You made me realise that I need to send Receipts rather than Invoices if clients have already paid.

If the Invoice was paid it will show on the invoice that the balance due is 0, so it does not matter if you send a receipt or an invoice for the customer’s file. In some instances the customer may have not paid enough and then the invoice would show what was paid and what remains to be paid.

If just direct purchases then no need to use invoices and just issue receipts as in most retail transactions for example.

Thank you - this is good to know for the future.