Adding bank details and terms and conditions to sales invoices

Hi there!

I’ve been trying to figure out how to have a default text on the bottom of all our invoices with bank details and terms and conditions. I’ve added a custom field but there is no option to add “Default text” as the guide suggests. I have tried all different options “single line” “paragraph” etc but still there is no option for this.

In older versions there seem to have been a “notes” field in the sales invoice that you could make default but that no longer seems to be there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

a recent update added a feature Form Defaults under Settings. this is where you should be setting any defaults for all the forms. read the guide on Form Defaults.

Hi, I don’t seem to have those options. I’m obviously missing something. These are my options if I go to “Form Defaults”. I have a custom field set up that will appear on my invoices, but I can’t get any text in there by default

please read the guide completely. there is a note clearly mentioned regarding this.

I did. I will read it again.

read this

2 Likes

Ah great! Thank you so much, sorry for being a bit dull! I realized my problem was that I didn’t enter a customer, but this helped me remove the “default” customer so it’s blank!

1 Like

You can make a new theme from the plain theme and add the following code between the </body> and </table> tag at the bottom of the theme.

<tfoot>
    <tr><td colspan="99">
        <div style="border-top-width: 1px; border-color: #000000; font-size: 10px; padding-top: 5px; text-align:center;">
            <div style="">e.g. Your terms and conditions</div>
            <div style="">e.g. Your Name - Your Adress and zippcode - Tel 45687654 - Email</div>
            <div style="">e.g. Bank: 4234243424234 - 342424- Vat-nr. 67756756757</div>
        </div>
    </td></tr>
</tfoot>