Add the order No/Purchase order in the transaction statement

Statement
like this Statement

our Customer Required Detail of Purchase order but transaction statement not show order number
please guide

Customer statements do not depend on purchase order contents. They derive entirely from sales invoices and receipts. A purchase order from a customer is not a financial transaction, so its number is just one piece of information among many that might appear on a sales invoice, along with notes, due dates, tax codes, item codes, discounts, and so forth. Where would you stop?

And you have to wonder why your customer is asking you for details about their own purchase order, which is their document, not yours.

A statement like what @mastertrading is showing would be nice.
Makes reconciliation of customer and supplier accounts easier.

But the PO module itself is very basic now. Maybe after it has been developed it may have that kind of report or may show in statements like that.

for the reconciliation purpose they required This Purchase order Number against Our Invoice
Please help me if Possible …
They Said to Me we can’t understand for which Purchase Order you give us Invoice . They Required Both information In same statement.

If you entered the order number in the sales invoices,you can go to sales invoices and search the name of the customer. All the invoices issued to the customer will be displayed there together with the quoted Order numbers. you can then export that information and the customer statement as well and update/merge it in spreadsheet. Create a column in the statement export (Order #) and enter the order # against the right invoice # there. you can then send it to them.

I totally think it a good idea to show the order numbers in statements to Suppliers and Customers for clarity and reconciliation purposes. I’m sure we may see it included in the future. @lubos ?

@lubos please update this upcoming new version in Customer statement,
both Purchase order Number and invoice number Awaiting Response !!!