Automatically allocate money over outstanding invoices

There should be an Payment voucher / Receipt option so that If I received 4000 from a customer and I issued him a receipt after that now I want to enter it into Manager and this payment should be entered into that customer account and that amount should be deducted periodically from his previous invoices like invoices are of 1400, 800, 1500, 500, 250 so there should be outstanding 200 in the invoice of 500. That will be very helpful.

1 Like

Not sure Iā€™m following here. Currently, when receiving funds from customer, you have to manually match money received with one or more invoices (if customer has paid more than the balance on invoices, you can put the reminder to Customer advance payments account).

Do you need ability to automatically spread money received from customer among outstanding invoices without explicitly specifying them?

Yes, I need ability to automatically spread money received from customer among outstanding invoices without explicitly specifying them. In addition payments should be made w.r.t customer name not his invoice.

It could be implemented this month. If not, definitely next month.