Updates changed my accounts receivable balance every time

Hi
Whenever my manager software updates to it’s latest version, it always changes some of my accounts receivable balances. Why?

You need to furnish much more information. How do your balances change? Provide details. What edition are you using (desktop, server, or cloud)? Show a screen shot of an Edit screen for a sales invoice that is not constant.

Sale Invoice 4879-12.03.2023 was created on 02.03.2023 and received on 08.03.2023 but after update its date automatically updated on 12.03.2023

You answered yourself, the 12.03.2023 was added automatically Manager as the Invoice Date. You do not show us the edit screen of that invoice itself, if anything I am not sure what screenshot you are showing here.

You could look at the history of the sales invoice to see what and when changes occurred

@Ali_Ahsan, you have neither answered my questions nor provided the information I requested. Your screen shot is not of the Edit screen for a sales invoice. We have no idea what it might show. Nor have you explained how anything in Accoun ts receivable supposedly changed.

If you don’t provide the requested information, no one can help.

The only thing I can tell is that you are probably using the program incorrectly in some way. According to your screen shot, you have 55 purchase invoices, but 3,414 journal entries. It is highly unliklely that any business would have so many journal entries in Manager, especially after having purchased so few times from suppliers. Journal entries should be quite rare. This could be related to whatever undefined problem you have.