Two business name but inventory should same but different serial number

two business name but inventory should same but different serial number

This is not possible, but you should explore the use of Divisions within one business.

@mastertrading, your post is not clear. Are you asking for the ability for two separate business entities to share the same inventory? Or for the ability to duplicate inventory items’ identifications in a new business? And are you referring to tracking inventory items with individual serial numbers? Or are you referring to buying or selling inventory items with different reference numbers on sales- and purchase-related transactions?

In one Business Account have two Seller invoice name but Inventory is same
Like Account
Ideal Trading
I
I
Ideal Trader -------------------New Ideal Trader
I I
Invoice Invoice

I do not understand your answer. And you did not answer my questions. What do your symbols mean? If you are not comfortable explaining in English, write in your native language and use translation software to create your forum post.

Please use Custom Title for your invoices. two business with same inventory will solved. put all serial numbers manually.
or.

That will not address @mastertrading’s issue if he wants different business names. And legal requirements may dictate the title of invoices.

In One Business Account
want to Create two Business Details. like 1) Ideal Trader 2) Master Trader

They Make Invoice and Delivery Note from inventory Items but different Serial Numbers

Your latest response still does not answer my questions from post #3. Describe in detail what you mean by “different serial numbers.”

This is not possible. You’ve to manually generate serial numbers if you need more than one serial number. Manager supports only single serial number (Numerical Only)