How to manage same inventory for two businesses in Manager?

Hello,
I am running two businesses in manager but the problem is this that whenever one of my business will make a sale, the inventory from that business will deduct automatically, but not from my other business, because the items and inventory is same for both.

How can this be done plzz help

Sorry, this is not clear

Can you give more details of how the businesses operate ?
Are they two independent businesses?
Are they sharing a warehouse or inventory location?
Does the inventory stock belong to one or both of the business?

Both are not independent businesses. Some invoices are made in one and some in other. Yes, they both have same warehouse. inventory stock belong to both the business

That sounds most unworkable, sorry.

Are they two legally separate businesses?

How would you know which inventory belonged to which business?

How is the inventory acquired? Is it purchased (by which business?), or is it manufactured (again, by which business?)?

This seems contradictory to me. If they have different VAT #s then they are different. I think you should consult a local accountant as this forum is about asking questions about the Manager program and not about asking basic accounting questions.

I think I understand what you want. You want the available inventory in the warehouse to be shown in both administrations. And if you sell in one company an automatisch intercompany transactions is made to the company that owns the item. I’m afraid manager does not have this capability. You can’t show objects of one administration in the other. You have to register both companies in the same administration and use Divisions (one for each company). But if they are different legal entities, you have to use two separate administrations and then you are out of options.

@harismoten why not you create two inventory locations (virtually), each for your business A & B,
Instruct your staff to select appropriate location while making sale or delivery note.
When you purchase too, separate the inventories accordingly.
And you can use inventory transfer whenever needed.
So then you can see the individual inventory by “Inventory Quantity by Location” Report.
The same time you can see the overall inventory too.
Sorry if I misunderstood your request.