Total Row at bottom of the Statement

Could it be possible to get the “Total Row” at the bottom of the Statement like it shows below?
Can you help me generating this report.
Thanks a lot.

update to the latest version.
total debits and credits is now available for statements.

Can we have the option not to have the totals also some of us do not want it their.
Or how do we remove it.

it can be removed with the help of a custom theme.
any local programmer can help you with this.

It appears that statement totals should become a “Form (Reports) Default” where a user can select Total display or not.

but Form Defaults are meant for only the financial transaction forms and not list items or reports.
anyway i would prefer a checkbox on the Set Period screen to show total credits & debits while generating a report.
also, like you had noted earlier, the totals should appear under their respective columns. that anyway would need a modification to the general theme of forms and so i have minimal hope.

Currently, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be expanded, hence the (Reports) in brackets.

i would vote many times if the Form Defaults are planned to be expanded. the option to set any custom field defaults for the non-financial transaction tabs was made unavailable after introducing Form Defaults. anyway i have already created a separate topic for that. waiting to see what @lubos has in mind.

I will seconde sharpdrivetek on his posts.
If i know what part of code to change i can do jt my self

1 Like

@lubos mentioned in another topic that the current method of setting themes for statements is temporary. Hopefully, the new method would be through Form Defaults.

Here is the code Replace it on Thems wher you find {% for total in table.totals %} to {% endfor %}

{{% for total in table.totals %}
{% if (total.label == ‘Balance due’) %}{% continue %}{% endif %}
{% if (total.label == ‘Amount credited’) %}{% continue %}{% endif %}

{{ total.label }} {{ total.text }} {% endfor %}

are you sure the above code is correct?
the above labels would hide Balance due and Amount credited in Sales Invoices.
i am not sure the labels are same for Statements.
and even if they are correct, you should be using conditional if statement for Statements alone or else this would affect every form.

No, I believe @Hennie_Groenewald is correct, because if the labels are those on sales invoices, you continue. If not, you end. But I have not tried it.

Balance due would appear even on Purchase Invoices.

{% for total in table.totals %}
{% if (total.label == ‘Total debits’) %}{% continue %}{% endif %}
{% if (total.label == ‘Total credits’) %}{% continue %}{% endif %}

{{ total.label }} {{ total.text }} {% endfor %}

Just for the reports

2 Likes

You’re right, @sharpdrivetek. So you either need some other conditional code or separate themes for statements.

Yes and it work 100% i have test it.

can you please share me code of this template
please

What exactly are you asking for, @mastertrading? Code for what template?

yes