Hide Total Debits and Credits in Cusomer Statements

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to hide “Total Debits” & “Total Credits” in Customer Statement (Transactions) Report. I don’t want to see those sections and for some of my customers can be confussing.
Thank You.

You could do this with a custom theme and several lines of conditional logic code that bypassed those elements in the table.totals array.

I think my customers will need to get use to this new customer statements haha. The problem is that I really don’t know what to do based on what you’re telling me. I you could help, I will appreciate it, but no problem if you can’t.
Thanks anyway

Several of your previous forum questions suggest you do not personally have programming skills necessary to make use of custom themes. If this is true, you are better off using the built-in capabilities of the program, which are considerable.

Businesses receive all sorts of invoice and statement formats. They are not generally confused. And companies frequently change accounting systems or modify their formats. So you will not seem unusual to your customers. The totals are clearly labeled, including the most important one: balance due.

1 Like