Three months of work lost after update! Please help!

No @Arrigo did not bring back the previous version of the program. He just directed Manager to use the latest data file

Before April, Manager stored the data in file with a long alphanumeric name in Application Data folder.

In April there was an update that converted the alphanumeric name to a simple name like mybusiness.manager. But Manager also left the original alphanumeric named file in the Application Data folder.

In May, there was an update that reverted the business file to one that has an alphanumeric name, and saved it in the Application Data folder. To create this new alphanumeric file, Manager had to pick one of the existing data files. In the case @Arrigo Manager picked the an old file that was not up to date. All that @Arrigo did was point Manager to the latest data file that was up to date.

1 Like

No. I brought back the last backed-up data, and I’m using the newly installed version of the program (from last week’s update). I did not go back to the previous version of the software (don’t even know if that’s possible).

Yes, @dcVest is right.