The GST return is Broken, can not close,lost the list, Formatting

I just downloaded the latest version to day 26.5.19.3624 running windows 11 64bit , downloaded from the manager site and went to look at the clients gst return and its soooo different, what happened to our nicely laid out one


finally got to this

No lines no nice formatting etc
I put the draft in there but this is what it used to look like

I agree, why change the format when there was nothing wrong with it? I could easily changes dates quickly, copy over to Excel, this is slower with less functions, not happy

It ldoes not look professional

I am also getting errors on the GST report - there is no difference between Accrual and Cash, what is going on?

Can someone please tell me why they changed the GST screen and the look of the report.
I click on GST in reports(not to sure what custom buttons is)


and there’s no list of all my GST returns
It goes straight to this screen

and it looks like this no PDF no copy no formatting

And you can not close the report I had to close all of manager
Sad because I have 8 of them to do
@lubos can you please give me an explanation Version 26.6.7.3638

and this is how its printing

I’m also having the same issues, but can’t even generate a report - I’ve receive an error stating that the business name is missing. Please help… see attached image

@lubos can you please explain why its been changed? You might have a reasonable explanation