Tax reconciliation date error

When I try to set the start date to blank in order to get the tax transactions from the very beginning, I get this error.

Internal Error
Manager 21.10.35
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime. (Parameter 'value')
   at System.DateTime.AddTicks(Int64 value)
   at System.DateTime.Add(Double value, Int32 scale)
   at System.DateTime.AddDays(Double value)
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Reports.TaxReconciliation.TaxReconciliationView.<>c.b__6_0(Period x) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Businesses\Business\Reports\TaxReconciliation\TaxReconciliationView.cs:line 36
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ConcatIterator`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Set`1.UnionWith(IEnumerable`1 other)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.DistinctIterator`1.FillSet()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.DistinctIterator`1.ToArray()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Reports.TaxReconciliation.TaxReconciliationView.GetViewModel(TaxReconciliation report) in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Businesses\Business\Reports\TaxReconciliation\TaxReconciliationView.cs:line 36
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Reports.Report2`1.GetViewModel() in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Businesses\Business\Reports\Report2.cs:line 742
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.Reports.Report2.InnerGet2() in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Businesses\Business\Reports\Report2.cs:line 42
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.BusinessTemplate.InnerGet() in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Businesses\Business\BusinessTemplate.cs:line 430
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Template.Get() in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Template.cs:line 275
   at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest() in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\HttpHandler.cs:line 150
   at ManagerServer.Startup.<>c.<b__1_1>d.MoveNext() in C:\projects\manager\ManagerServer\Startup.cs:line 115
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

You need to show the screen where you set the date

Here’s the screenshot

Any internal error represents a bug. No illustrations are necessary. I moved the topic to bugs.

1 Like

Fixed in the latest version (21.10.49)

Some forms are not meant to have date removed.

For example on sales invoice, you can clear Due date to make it empty. But not Issue date which always needs to be set.

The same goes for tax reconciliation report where none of the dates should be clearable just like issue date on invoices.

1 Like

I am not sure what the “fix” was, but the problem was either still present or recurred as of v21.11.43. It persists in v21.11.49. The From date can be deleted:

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 8.23.21 AM

And viewing the report throws an internal error that looks exactly like @Ealfardan’s original report:

I have moved the topic back to bugs.

1 Like

Fixed in the latest version (21.11.54)