STP lodgments

Is anyone else having difficulty lodging there STP report on SingleTouch.com.au?

I have updated to the latest software 19.12.10 and have updated the singletough localization as of today (24 December 2019).

I generate the file and go to lodge a CSV and get the following error.
Field with names [‘Branch ID’] at index ‘0’ does not exist. You can ignore missing fields by setting MissingFieldFound to null.

I can get around that by Inserting a field in the file then I get
Field with names [‘BMS ID’] at index ‘0’ does not exist. You can ignore missing fields by setting MissingFieldFound to null.

Equally I can get around this error by inserting a BMS ID field but then I end up with

“There is no Product ID supplied in the uploaded file. Please make sure
you have supplied a Product ID in the upload file. Contact your software provider.”

Now I am lost and have no idea what is going on - the upload has worked well for the last couple of months so I am not sure what is going on now,

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Tom

At singleTouch.com.au use “Single touch lite” not “Single touch portal” as Lubos has not registered Manager with the ATO for STP

Must be having blond moment that worked. Thanks

Tom

Hi

Not having that sort of trouble because I can’t actually view my STPR in order to save the csv file and lodge . When I go to view the STPR it closes Manager and this has been the case for 2 weeks because I have received no response to my query .
But like you in the past having got over the usual formatting hurdles , lodgement seemed to work well enough .

Adrian