Slow performance

I like Avira, but there are many products out there such as AVG and Avast. Most of them provide a free version which for most people is good enough protection.

I would always recommend having an anti virus product as they also warn you about websites that may have malware on etc. Avira does this, although I am not sure if the free version supports that feature.

@dalacor i don’t have any issue if he could get me out from there, @lubos could you help me for that ? My off day is Friday i will available whenever you can menage your time

You’re slow computer issue is not really a topic for this forum and certainly not for lubos to remote in to fix up. You should really get someone in to really check it out. If, as you say: [quote=“waqas_9600, post:20, topic:6890”]
i m not much aware about these things. Because my hobby is to do business.
[/quote]

Then you should invest in good, reliable hardware and have someone set it up, service and maintain it for you, especially if you’re running your business accounting software from it.

As to the Uncategorized problem, please go to your settings page and post a screen shot of your chart of accounts?

It should look something like this:

My understanding is that Manager is running very slowly, not the computer. Hopefully the OP could clarify this as re-reading his first post, I realise that its not actually that clear.

Lubos is the one that you need to speak to with regards to troubleshooting slow performance issues with Manager.

@d3mad screenshot is below as same required

kindly give a guideline how to change that uncategorized to income heading, for your information that indicated edit option currently not available

@lubos i m waiting your good response

Click Edit button to left of the Inventory - sales account name. The Group field is a dropdown box. Click on it and select Income. If, for some reason, there is no such group, create it by clicking on New Group.

1 Like

@Tut thanks its done
could you help further
Actually before on summary report there was a separate tab of cash A/C but as i upgrade to new version it has gone from there see the screenshot, can i customize that back and along with aged wise receivable tab also disappear

You must have had a really old version. Aged receivables disappeared from the Summary long ago. Cash at Bank and Cash on Hand were combined a long time ago, too. You could restore the two categories of bank/cash accounts if you wanted using custom control accounts, which didn’t used to exist. If you want the Aged Receivables report, get in under Reports tab.

You should also be updating your software more frequently.

You need to test on another computer too. If your business entity is still slow on another computer, then it could be an issue with Manager and in that case I would have to look at your business file if I can reproduce the problem.

actually said error has eliminated now, there was no any issue with software but window itself,
thanks & Appreciated for corporation,

1 Like