i have imported the worksheet but there are no figures in there - how do i get the amounts to flow in - it won’t let me type anything in there??
The content of the worksheet comes from Manager’s payroll.
Have you entered
- Payslip items
- Does the date range for the worksheet include payslips you have entered
Yes I have done all that??
Do u have download the worksheet first and then enter payslips etc – we did it the other way around – payslips and everything entered first then downloaded the worksheet??
The report transformation adds custom fields which you will need to enter in
- Settings → Payslip items
- Settings → Business Details
There was a guide shown when you installed the localisation however this is no longer accessible.
i have imported the single touch payroll worksheet but i can’t seem to get the next quarter - i tried importing again but i don’t know where it has put it and i tried copying it but that didn’t work either?
Reports → Report transformation, Single touch payroll worksheet → “New Report”, or “View” last report & select “Clone” → enter new quarter date range → “Create”
how do we lodge it with ato please??
At the bottom of the “Single touch payroll worksheet” there are instruction, you will need to follow them.
In summary it involves
- Saving the csv file from the “Single touch payroll worksheet”.
- Login to https://www.singletouch.com.au/ in particular the “Single touch lite” interface.
- The first time you will need to register for the service and payment
- Upload the Manager “Single touch payroll worksheet” cvs file into the “Single touch lite” web interface
- “Single touch” formats the file and sends it to the ATO
Thanks - is there a free site we can use to lodge??
Not that directly interfaces with Managers data.
See this thread for details Single Touch Payroll Australia