Server Manager Installation Issue

Hi friends, I’m new to this forum and I need some help. I have downloaded Server Manager on my PC, but after completing the download when I try to install this on my PC, I received this error message “Unable to make changes to your software, the software change returned error code 0x643.” I am totally confused why I am getting such kind of error. This is my newly built PC. Then I dont understand what could be the issue. Could someone please help me to solve it?

If you are installing the server version, you are expected to have the required IT expertise to install and manage it yourself or via an IT service company

Otherwise, use the Cloud version if you need multiple users or the desktop version if single user suffices

Try the desktop version https://www.manager.io/download/

2 Likes

You can contact me if you like … but if you will use it for one user, then no need for the server version
As Pach replied, I recommend desktop version until you be aware of things you need

Anyway after posting the thread here, I started searching online and came across this useful guide. I followed this command first

%ComSpec%="C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM

then repaired .NET Framework. After completing the tasks properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while installing the software.