Sbox_fatal_error issue

urgently need help for below issue, i’m keep getting this error after using awhile, i have try to restart the cloud server but still getting the same error. Also check my computer memory, it is sufficient.

My version:
Cloud Edition
Window10 Enterprise
Google Chrome

oh ya, this issue is happen when I click on Batch update. As u can see it will keep loading and after awhile prompt the error.

Try a different browser as I do recall some issues with Chrome a while back. I recommend Firefox or Edge for testing.

Also have a look at the Bugs category as there are some issues with regards to size of database which may be relevant. Like this post - REST API issues

Also is you are running Eset anti virus, this is a known cause of that error. Disable the anti virus.

Hi @dalacor ,
no i’m not running any antivirus, just a window default antivirus there.
Can i will switch to other browser and test it out.
thanks for the reply.

Hi @Tut / @lubos ,

will require help for this issue as it seem like when the data is getting bigger and bigger, it will cause this issue happen, can there be any filter in place while we perform the batch update? so that when we want to copy the clipboard, we can actually just copy base on the filter we have input?

What version are you running now? There was just a fix that addressed Batch Update with large databases.

Hi @Tut ,

Cloud Edition
Version: 21.6.70

My mistake. That fix affected loading of the History file for large databases, not Batch Update.

ok, but i think it might be same for batch update as i can see the batch update is loading the whole database as well, which this issue cause the error prompt out.

So did the bug fix remedy your problem with Batch Updates?

That is not correct. Batch Updates copies only the type of transactions or records you are updating.

I agree this needs to be fixed. The issue with Batch update is that it is trying to copy into clipboard everything rather than just visible portion of the screen you came from.

1 Like

It will be help if there is a filter in place so that user may just filter out the data that they wish to copy, or by month to reduce the size of data. As i’m not the expert on programming, so i couldn’t use the API to retrieve the data, so the Bath Update is quite important for me as i’m copy it to get all the sales invoice UUID and to create the DN in batch.

1 Like

Fixed in the latest version (21.7.39). When you click Batch Update, only rows in the current view will be shown in batch update.

There is still a way to reproduce previous behaviour to have all the rows in batch update by simply clicking Max button in bottom-left corner.

1 Like

The problem is that all data is put into your systems memory so when the datafile gets too large it can not cope. It maybe useful for @Lubos to explore alternative ways in which data can be written to the database from a file rather than copy and paste of all data into a box.