Sales Invoice Multiple pages

Hello,
As it is not yet possible to add attachments to an e-mail sent from Manager, I tried to change my template…
I would like to generate a second page with all my invoices (where my terms and conditions are mentioned). I always use the e-mail function to send my invoices, with a custom mail message. That’s a great functionality in Manager! So I don’t want to work with external mail program.

What’s the best way to insert a page break in my template so it works with e-mail function?? Print to pdf creator works (with page-break-before) but not with e-mail. Thx

It is possible to add a full page of terms and conditions, I have successfully changed the ending so only the Tax Invoice title and my logo appear on 2nd and subsequent pages. I also by using a custom field have a last page generated which has two columns of terms and conditions. Using the email invoice button this successfully sends an email with the invoice attached. So long as you have some knowledge of html tags and some experimentation it is possible to adapt for most circumstances.

Hi!
Thnx for your answer. I do know now that it can work…
You don’t have to show me your full template but it would be nice if you tell me how you managed the page break?
Should it be within the body-tags?
My terms & conditions I will insert them via an image, and edit them in Word or something. That saves a lot of coding…

if your image size is more than 50% the size of an A4 size paper, it will automatically appear on the second page.
you do not have to write any custom theme for this.
just create a custom field of Type image for sales invoices and insert your image in the custom field.
make sure this custom field is positioned to appear last wrt other custom fields if any.

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for this info. I didn’t know that, but … :slight_smile:
At the bottom of my template I add a footer (with tfoot) with some text in it.
And this is also a custom field. Problem is that the footer text will always be the last field, and not the image…
I think I will have to change my template a little bit…

Here is my code that I have put in a custom field for having a second page of t&c in two columns. Whether it is the best use of coding I have no idea but it works for me both with print and pdf.

code

2 Likes

Thanks for this!
I’ll try this.