Sales invoice less receipts

Hi,
I want to remove “Less receipts” option from my invoice as well as “Paid in Full” option.
Moreover, i want to reflect total outstanding balances of the customers on my invoice.
Would appreciate your assistance in this regard,
Thanks & regards,
Asif

This can be done with a custom theme incorporating a considerable amount of conditional logic suppressing certain content of the table.totals array. This logic would be unique to transaction type and need to cover all possibilities.

There is a Guide telling how to do this: Include or exclude OVERDUE and PAID IN FULL stamps on sales invoices | Manager. Or simply choose an available theme that does not include the stamps.

The only way to do this is with a custom field. Search the forum. The subject has been discussed many times. If you want to present a customer’s total outstanding balance, use a customer statement.

There might be a simpler solution and that is to insert this line:
{% if total.label == "Total" %}{% break %}{% endif %}

into here:

{% for total in table.totals %}
        <tr>
            <td class="text-end" colspan="{{ table.columns | size | minus:1 }}" style="padding: 5px 10px{% if total.emphasis == true %}; font-weight: bold{% endif %}">{{ total.label }}</td>
            <td class="border-start border-end text-right" style="white-space: nowrap; border-bottom-width: 1px; padding: 5px 10px{% if total.emphasis == true %}; font-weight: bold{% endif %}">{{ total.text }}</td>
        </tr>
        {% if total.label == "Total" %}{% break %}{% endif %}
        {% endfor %}

This should do the trick in English.

3 Likes

Many thanks. It worked. Much appreciated.