Sales and Receipt payment email templates

Mifs

4h

Hello I have the latest 64 bit windows 10 desktop version of Managerio.
it possible to have one email template for the sale and can I create another email template for the receipt. for example the sale email says
Please find invoice number xxxx for your attention and remittence please.
Many thanks for your payment of invoice xxxxx as attached, shown as Paid in Full

See See Transposition of Names - #2 by eko

Hello I have Version 24.3.10.1347 windows 10 64 bit desktop version of Manager.
it possible to have one email template for the sale and can I create another email template for the receipt. for example, the sale email says
Please find invoice number xxxx for your attention and remittence please.
and the receipted invoice to say, Many thanks for your payment of invoice xxxxx as attached, shown as Paid in Full I would be most appreciative if you could be more precise as there are so many guides and I am unable to find this actual or similar solution

I am also having problems sometimes when trying to get into the guides that the following message comes up " Page Not Found

Looks like you’ve followed a broken link or entered a URL that doesn’t exist on this site.

Back to our site

—" and when I go back to the site it doesn’t let me drill down, this is why I am seeking a more accurate answer as to where I may locate thi information

See my post at Transposition of Names - #5 by eko

Manager is currently not able to produce more than One email template for Sales invoices and payments, however I see it in the ideas section.

My reply to this is that it is not in the ideas section (ideas - Manager Forum) if so I stand corrected when you can provide the link.