Sales invoice template

Hello I have the latest 64 bit windows 10 desktop version of Managerio.
I have 74 customers who have the same invoice content, the same renewal date ( recurring invoice) and the same amount of subscription, however, I have not been able to find how to do an invoice template? I was hoping not to have to create a dummy invoice and just clone that each time.

See my reply at Transposition of Names - #2 by eko

Hello I have Version 24.3.10.1347 windows 10 64 bit desktop version of Manager.
I have 74 customers who have the same invoice content, the same renewal date ( recurring invoice) and the same amount of subscription, however, I have not been able to find how to do an invoice template? I was hoping not to have to create a dummy invoice and just clone that each time. I would be most appreciative if you could be more precise as there are so many guides and I am unable to find this actual or similar solution

I am also having problems sometimes when trying to get into the guides that the following message comes up " Page Not Found

Looks like you’ve followed a broken link or entered a URL that doesn’t exist on this site.

Back to our site

—" the problem when I go back to the site is I am unable to drill down, to find the detailed information behind the main heading

Please see my answer at Transposition of Names - #5 by eko

I have now created multiple sales invoice templates simply by using the correct invoice type and just calling them A demo Invoice 1, 2 ,3 and 4 and as you can appreciate I just change the customer Name and a couple of incidentals and its good to go.