RPM for OpenSUSE

Hi Guys,

Is there somewhere rpm package for SUSE? Was trying use Fedora, but got bunch of errors.

Thanks

What sort of errors? RPM package is currently broken as it doesn’t contain Sqlite binary. The workaround is to manually copy Sqlite binary into installation folder.

Got it, thanks!

By the way, there is a chance RPM package is fixed now. I didn’t test yet though.

Hi, lubos, sorry, but no success with installation. Not sure about in difference suse vs mandrake rpms, but these errors I got on freshly baked suse tumbleweed (presented in order of appearance):

I have installed it on OpenSuSe Leap 42.2 - some testing looks ok so far.

Use the Fedora RPM and tell it to break and install without depencies AFTER the following dependencies are resolved using YAST:

gio-sharp3
glib-sharp2
glib-sharp3
mono-core
mono-data
mono data sqlite
mono-extras
mono-mvc
mono-wcf
mono-web
mono-winforms
mono-winfxcore
webkit-sharp
webkitgtk-sharp

libproxy1-pacrunner-webkit
libwebkit2gtk-4_0-37
libwebkit2gtk3-lang
libwebkitgtk-1_0-0
libwebkitgtk-3_0-0
libwebkitgtk2-lang
typelib

More recent testing, all that appears to be required is to open Yast->Software Management and tick mono-data-sqlite and let Yast do the rest there. Then install the Fedora RPM and check 'Break Manager Accounting By Ignoring Some Of It’s Dependencies. Seems to work OK If I come across any issues I will post here. FYI - I also used the Fedora RPM for Google Chrome and did the same ‘Break it by ignoring dependencies’. Haven’t had any issues with it.