Report by invertory cost price

Under report, Manager generate inventory of sales price.

Q1. Is there any how to set manager to generate inventory of cost price.

Q2. The inventory of sales price generated by manager has the price of the goods I set when I started using Manager then , is there any how to set manager to generate the inventory of sales price with the current sales price which I updated under inventory item

Manager uses the average cost method to value inventory and to calculate the cost of goods sold. The average cost is the calculated using the purchase invoices of each inventory item.

You can set a purchase price and a selling price for Inventory Items but these are only used to pre-fill the unit price when creating Sales Invoices or Purchase Invoices

Sorry, but I do not know what you mean by “to generate the inventory of cost price” or “to generate the inventory of sales price”

Please use the terminolgy used in Manager when asking a question as that makes it clear what you are asking about

Do you mean the report “Inventory Price List” when you say Under report, Manager generate inventory of sales price. ?

If this is what you are asking about, then No, there is no report to list the Purchase prices of the Inventory Items. Also, the report only list inventory items that have a Sales Price. If you do not enter a Autofill Sales Unit Price then the item is not included

The report will always show the current sales price so if you have updated the sales price, the new sales price will be used in the report

1 Like

Thanks . What I mean is Inventory Price List