Recurring Invoices

Hi I have created recurring invoices by copying invoices but when the invoices are due the tick on the left is greyed out is this correct how can I post just one invoice if wanted

Sales invoices or purchase invoices?

Sales Invoices

It isn’t clear what you did. Did you use the recurring sales invoice feature or just enter a group of invoices by copying one and changing their issue dates to the future? And what tick box are you referring to?

Hi I used the view invoice under sales invoice and then Copy to new recurring invoice

Sorry the tick box is when you go in to sale invoices and click on "ther is a least one sale invoice pending and click on details you then get the option to create but all invoices are greyed out and ticked.

Yeah, the checkbox is greyed out. The ability to select which invoices to create hasn’t been implemented yet but usually you want to generate all invoices in the list. Right?

“The ability to select which invoices to create hasn’t been implemented yet but usually you want to generate all invoices in the list. Right?”

No - wrong, well for me anyway.
I agree with Nick & have the same issue. If the ‘greyed’ tick boxes for recurring invoices ‘due’ could be ‘unticked’ and only those I wanted to process at that time, I would also greatly appreciate it.
In the example below, I only want to process invoices for one customer and would like to untick the remainder.

Great program by the way - I’ve only just recently discovered and been using it after many many years of MYOB - well done!!