Receive money feature does not give address on receipt

Hi, I don’t use invoices, rather I use the receive money and spend money feature in cash accounts. When I put the payer in however and then go to email them the receipt it only shows their name and not their address and other details. Is there a way of getting M to do this? I looked briefly at the code in the edit theme area but I’m not a coder by any means! I could see where it did say recipient name, address, identifier though,… Any help would be great :slight_smile:
Lisa.

This has been discussed many times on the forum. The reason things are the way they are is that customers and suppliers are actually subaccounts of the Accounts receivable and Accounts payable control accounts. So only sales invoices and purchase invoices are closely coupled in the program’s architecture. Payments and receipts, on the other hand, are connected with cash accounts. Customers and suppliers (as defined in Manager) do not come into play. There is no connection, for example, between a payee or payer name you enter on a payment or receipt and a customer or supplier under their respective tabs.