Printing general ledger transactions

I find when doing “printing general ledger transactions” Report, it displays all items.
But when i Physically print the report, it only prints the top first page and the other pages are blank.
How can I fix this?

I have reported similar issues with this particular report in the past, as well. I think it has something to do with it being a multi-page report and some sort of issue with local PDF printer drivers.

Have you tried using the Email function to email yourself a copy of the report instead of printing it locally? When you use the Email function, it uses a PDF creation engine on a central server chez Lubos, and for some reason that PDF engine manages fine with multi-page reports.

You might also try to download CutePDF and print to it instead of printing to your printer or other PDF driver. CutePDF also seems to handle the multi-page report better.

If you’re on a Mac, just save as a PDF from the Print dialog box. No CutePDF or other PDF generator is required. And it works perfectly.

Hi there,
Thanks for the reply.
I am using windows 7 on a PC
I am printing to PDF printer but still only prints the 1st page.
If i view the Report, it fine. (Although it is just one long report and not separate pages)

Have you tried what I suggested above?

Thanks,

I have sorted it