PDF generator failed

internal PDF generator not working in mac desktop manager. Kindly any one help me

Do you get any error? Also, why not just use Print button instead which also allows to Print to PDF ?

Indeed if just wanting to generate a PDF file and save to your hard-drive then Print to PDF works perfectly well. However, as you are well aware that you need to have PDF generator enabled and working if you want to send emails with PDF attachment directly from Manager view screens.

1 Like

Gents,
I used print and save PDF but printing and saving only in black & white formate my custom formate missing. And also when i clicking PDF button manager closing automatically. Payslip and payment slip working properly but the issue is for invoice, PO and receipts.

@bsrao, if you used the print-to-PDF feature, you were using a feature of your operating system, not Manager. If it does not work, this forum is not the place to get help. I can tell you that under macOS v14.0 and Manager v23.11.2.1119 the print-to-PDF function works correctly.

If you were using the obsolete PDF generator in the program, that is unsupported. It remains in the program with the understanding that if it works, fine. But if it doesn’t work, you are on your own. But that feature also works with the operating system and program version specified above.

So, if you are having a problem, you will need to furnish more details about your operating system, Manager version, and exactly what you were trying to do.

1 Like