Paypal statement import changed

Hello,

I import Paypal statements every time I do our books, and normally the ‘Transaction’ field details the name of the payee/payer which makes it easy for me to allocate transactions. However, this has now changed the the ‘Transaction’ field details the transaction number instead - absolutely no help when trying to do the book keeping.

I’ve updated Manager, renamed and deleted the offending column in the csv file, tried a different format (but it doesn’t detail all of the transactions needed) and I still can’t figure out how to get it back to how it was earlier.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Your narrative is not clear because you did not specify what the old version was or what the new version number is. Several things have changed recently that could affect this behavior, including separation of Receipts and Payments tabs, changes of Bank Rules to Receipt Rules and Payment Rules, expansion of payer/payee designations, etc. Illustrations would help understand exactly what you are writing about. It would also be useful to see a representative import CSV file extract.