Payments from clients

hello all
how can i regester the payments of the clients agter issue the invoices for them
even the cash payments or the Cheque payments
and is it possible that those payments will appear in the balance sheet for each client >?>>>
regards

Read the Guide: Manager Cloud.

i saw that i can use the " recived money " key to recored the cash payments
but how to record the Cheque and Cheque’s numbers and date of Cheque payments ???

The same way, except that cash would be received into a cash account and cheques into a bank account. Either a cash or bank account must be defined before you can receive money into it. And be sure to enable the Cash Transactions and/or Bank Transactions tabs.

All this is explained in the Guide I linked to.

assume i received a cash amount from costumer x which is already defined in my customer list
so i have to go to cash a count and register the cash payment as you told me

cash account >> new cash account >>
name code
currency and starting balance then we can define the cash amount in the square

if you open the customer statement , you will not found this cash payment in his statment

Not exactly.
First you do this : cash accounts > new cash account > name code and create (no cash amount)
Second you do this : cash transaction > Receive Money > and complete the details using this Guide Manager Guides

That is true. But first, you must understand that the cash account you described is not an account for a customer, it is a fund of money, such as a cash box, cash register, till, petty cash fund, etc. Once the account has been defined as @Brucanna described, then you can enter transactions in it.

However, cash (and bank) transactions do not reference customers directly. They reference Payers or Payees. A customer comes into the picture only if the account the transaction is posted to is Accounts receivable. Defined customers are subsidiary ledgers to Accounts receivable. So, the Payer or Payee may have the same name as a defined customer, but transactions entered only for Payers or Payees do not show up on Customer Statements.

For more information on selling without sales invoices (also known as cash sales), see this Guide: Manager Guides.