My Invoice uncertainty Go on This Number 10000000877

Looks like a possible bug.
@lubos what do you think?

@mastertrading what version of Manager do you have? Create a backup first then try upgrading to see if this resolves the issue.

Yes make regular backup’s and store in a location on your computer.

One more thing to try…
try sorting the invoices by clicking on the # in the top column rows, click more than once to set ascending/descending reference numbers.

ok i will do this but sir problem is same till now … sequence number on 15 digit

is any other solution is available of auto sequence number or Not

Yes, Try clicking on the # to sort invoice reference numbers and post screenshot.

(This is all troubleshooting info for the developer to narrow down the problem.)

There is your offending invoice on the 02-03-2017 ! You put a / in the middle of it!
Edit the 10000000856/1655

thanks got it

html Template is Not Working
Please Guide

What version are you using? HTML View Templates were deprecated last November, replaced by custom themes.

latest version i am using , download yesterday

i wan to required Sale Tax Invoice and Perfoma Invoice(Simple Bill )

Read about custom themes here: [16.11.24] Added ability to create custom themes - #59 by Tut.

The switch from Invoice to Tax Invoice is accomplished automatically when using a tax code for a country where this is known to be a requirement. If by “Performa Invoice (Simple Bill)” you mean a “Pro Forma Invoice,” there is no such form in Manager. You can rename a sales quote as a pro forma invoice, but such a form has no financial impact. So it cannot be used for recording actual sales.

On the other hand, if you want a simpler record of receiving money, just use a Receive Money transaction.