Hi Guys, I am planning to setup an interior design and architecture company. Can Manager manage following requirements of my business during different phases?
- Can we set up contracts of various kinds ? Software contracts, Interior Design and Execution Contracts etc
- Can Contracts have milestones? Milestone 1, Milestone 2 etc
- Can we directly calculate the taxes based on type of product/service and city?
- Can taxes be automatically calculated if its “inclusive or exclusive”?
- Can we enforce payments can not exceed the contract/milestone payment amounts?
- Can we set up planned quotations against each customer/contract?
- Can we store all contracts/ quotations as attachments?
- Can we create customised reports/dashboards? Total planned income by different types of contracts? Net Margin by location?
- Can we have Projected income for the next month or rest of the month by contract type (software and interiors work)
- Can it have planned versus actuals profitability by project, by busniess type etc
- Can it handle marketplace model
- Can it have leader dashboard where each person’s goals, commitments are recorded and then we can track them. Overall company’s performance can be then tracked as a combination of financial as well as goal achievement metrics
- Can it generate estimates and BOQ based on rates (carpentry per sft)?
- Can it get link with Product Catalog/ Product Master? Automatically generate BOQ and from there proposals?
- Can it have product level specs, details, methods to produce
- Can it have versions of products, their vendors?
- Can it a designs that are created using the products which can be then used to generate the estimates/boq/proposals
- Can it have project updates?
- Once the Projects are completed, can it directly trigger invoicing?
- Can it be used to tracking tasks and projects with multiple vendors like carpenters/electricians et?
please can you advise, for me to decide to buy a cloud vrsion.