My business questions

Hi Guys, I am planning to setup an interior design and architecture company. Can Manager manage following requirements of my business during different phases?

Planning phase:

1. Can we set up contracts of various kinds ? Software contracts, Interior Design and Execution Contracts etc
  2. Can Contracts have milestones? Milestone 1, Milestone 2 etc
  3. Can we directly calculate the taxes based on type of product/service and city?
  4. Can taxes be automatically calculated if its “inclusive or exclusive”?
  5. Can we enforce payments can not exceed the contract/milestone payment amounts?
  6. Can we set up planned quotations against each customer/contract?
  7. Can we store all contracts/ quotations as attachments?
  8. Can we create customised reports/dashboards? Total planned income by different types of contracts? Net Margin by location?
  9. Can we have Projected income for the next month or rest of the month by contract type (software and interiors work)
  10. Can it have planned versus actuals profitability by project, by busniess type etc
  11. Can it handle marketplace model
  12. Can it have leader dashboard where each person’s goals, commitments are recorded and then we can track them. Overall company’s performance can be then tracked as a combination of financial as well as goal achievement metrics

Product Phase

1. Can it generate estimates and BOQ based on rates (carpentry per sft)?
  2. Can it get link with Product Catalog/ Product Master? Automatically generate BOQ and from there proposals?
  3. Can it have product level specs, details, methods to produce
  4. Can it have versions of products, their vendors?
  5. Can it a designs that are created using the products which can be then used to generate the estimates/boq/proposals

Project Phase

1. Can it have project updates?
  2. Once the Projects are completed, can it directly trigger invoicing?
  3. Can it be used to tracking tasks and projects with multiple vendors like carpenters/electricians et?

please can you advise, for me to decide to buy a cloud vrsion.

regards

What you ask for would be a highly specialized software suite for your specific industry. It would be a project planning, estimating, and management package. Manager is an accounting program. To answer your detailed questions:

Planning phase:

1. No
  2. No
  3. Yes
  4. Yes
  5. No
  6. Yes
  7. No
  8. No, no, and yes
  9. No
  10. No
  11. No
  12. No

Product phase

1. No
  2. No and no
  3. No
  4. Yes
  5. To some extent (production orders and inventory kits)

Project Phase

1. No
  2. No
  3. No