Multiple invoices

I’m a healthcare provider and have to add a provider number to every invoice. However with each health fund I have a different provider number. Can I create a few invoices that are identical other than the provider numbers?

Two possible solutions:

1. Under Settings, click Business Details. The Contact details box will accept a great deal of information. Of course, then all your invoices will print with all the ID numbers.

2. Put the ID number in the Notes section of an invoice. Whenever you invoice the same fund, select a previous invoice to that fund and clone it.

Don’t know if either is perfect, but they might give you what you are looking for.

Thanks so much, I think option 2 can work, but can I move the Notes section to the top of the invoice?

You cannot move the Notes field in the standard sales invoice template. You would need to customize your invoices. See the Guide on this subject at:

http://www.manager.io/guides/miscellaneous/customising-invoices/

I’m an HTML idiot, so I have no idea how difficult that might be. But if you can’t do it yourself, there are certainly plenty of HTML experts in the world who you can hire.

Thank you very much!

If you are going to customize HTML, then it’s better to create custom field on invoice, see: Guides | Manager

Then you can inject content of custom field anywhere into sales invoice.

That way you can still use “Notes” field for real notes rather than bending its purpose.

Thanks, I’ll have to find someone who can help me with HTML…