More control for purchase order

The purchase order is some of what is very important that if the project manager control’s it then he controls all the money flow in the project… Now the work on manager accounting is very good and the team is really doing what is very interesting.
But I have suggestion here if you could offer more
When copying the purchase order for invoicing, some options should be selectable to the administrator that if the invoice items quantity does not match the quantity of the purchase order, the manager will not allow this invoice to create a purchase order, if this invoice belongs to this purchase order, such as Deducted or Account refused to pay more than the purchase order and the same for the quantity as the purchase for example/item 001 cost greater $500 and we need 2 pieces, this item in the invoice must be the same or less Not created unless the admin changes the order… activate this idea could be in in setting
or if could at least color more qty or more money paid then the purchase order by red

That is not true. You can copy any sales- or purchase-related transaction to any other and edit the results before or after creating the new transaction.

Final prices often do not match purchase orders for many valid reasons. When that occurs, that is an issue to be worked out between you and your supplier (or if you are dealing with an incoming purchase order, between you and your customer). This is not an accounting issue or a shortcoming of the program. The program allows you complete flexibility to resolve such problems in whatever way is mutually agreed.

1 Like

I agree with you, but what I mean is when I set the purchase order to a specific number of materials and I want my accountant to pay only what I agreed to buy, or if I am alerted in a red color, for example, when the invoice exceeds the specified purchase value or the required numbers…

What I mean is that the program issues an alert that the manager sees that the purchase invoice has exceeded the required quantity, and this is what the program does with that, but without warning
This warning, or what I am talking about, is present in the program, but in another place, when an amount is paid more than the required amount, the program tells you that there is an excess payment on the bill, and this is what I mean in terms of quantity.
In general, perhaps your view of the idea is more comprehensive than mine, or perhaps
I hurried to the question. Thank you for the response. Frankly, it is enough for me to enjoy what you are doing. Greetings

Although I understand what you are asking, I personally think such automatic notices lead to complacency. Personnel will begin to rely on them, rather than carefully checking what is supplied against what was ordered. Then, if the software changes, even temporarily, and those notices are not issued, mistakes are missed. Automation can produce laziness, and laziness leads to mistakes.

3 Likes

some time you need from who gave the order for purchase to attiantion that this purchase didnt come and the problem that he hasnt time to check carefully whats come and whats not
and purchase man will work very prodactive if he know that his manager who order will know the material not come
my philosophy is when control the order control all the money .
I UNDER stand your point about laziness yes but belevie me the automation helping so much in such this thing ( no time for full check )
But at the same time, I am sure that your reference in updating or ideas depends on harsh conditions to suit everyone. It is not possible to adapt the program for a company or individual, yet this program is going to be optimal, God bless you