Monthly Invoice generation with detail sales record

Yesterday i downloaded manager and was checking the software.
I want to achieve the following requirement. Can you let me know if is
possible? If possible, how?

I deliver milk daily to 100 customers.
I also deliver fruits on vegetables based on their order.
Everyday i want record what i have delivered to each customer.
Sometimes i may not deliver milk to someone. I want to show that as discount.

At the end of the month i want to generate a bill/invoice for each customer.
The bill should contain all details of what was delivered on which date.
Please look at the attached image for better understanding of my need.
DoubtForManager

You have asked many questions in one topic. It is better to include only one question per topic. Read FAQ - Manager Forum.

To begin, read the Guides about customers, sales invoices, and discounts. Create a test company and enter a few sample transactions. Then ask specific questions.

2 Likes

I would create a Sales Invoice for each customer and update it every day

Another way would be to create a Sales Order to keep track of your daily deliveries and convert that to a Sales Invoice monthly

In any case you will have to update 100 orders/invoices daily with the amounts delivered

If you could have a Sales Order pre-filled with the days and the standard delivery amounts and then update the changes, add extra items or delete cancelled items

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply.
Basically i am evaluating this software whether it would fit my requirement or not. Hope my english is simple enough to express what i am looking for. So i added a sample invoice. I am not interested to learn the whole software, to find that it do not cater to my requirement. So i am looking for expert opinion. If someone says that yes it can be done, i will be happy to go through the user manual and learn.

Thanks for your reply.
Basically i am evaluating this software whether it would fit my requirement or not. Hope my English is simple enough to express what i am looking for. So i added a sample invoice. I am not interested to learn the whole software, to find that it do not cater to my requirement. So i am looking for expert opinion. If someone says that yes it can be done, i will be happy to go through the user manual and learn.

@ghy.sanjeevani, Manager is suitable for almost any type of business. It can certainly handle a business delivering milk, fruits, and vegetables to 100 customers. It can include discounts. Beyond that, it is up to you to try out the software and see if you think it meets your needs.

Yes it can be done and I would be exploring @Joe91 suggestions, especially the Sales Order that converts to Sales Invoice at month end.

Essentially you would create a “Master” template/document which emulates a typical months delivery. Clone that “Master” to each customer at the start of the month and then edit daily as the deliveries. In essence you would edit only changes, non-delivery or extra services so that you aren’t editing 100 sales orders daily.

You may end up having several “Masters”, milk only, milk & vege or vege only.

1 Like