Manager Won't Open

Hi guys, I’m new at here. I have a problem with my Manager. It won’t open. It says

18.11.51: System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004005): The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process
at System.Net.HttpListener.AddAllPrefixes()
at System.Net.HttpListener.Start()
at HttpFramework.HttpServer.Start(HttpAplication httpaplication, Nulable’1 port, String hostname)
at ManagerDesktop.Program.Main(String args)

Reinstalling didn’t do anything. Please Help

I’m using Desktop Edition on Windows 10

Do you have any non-Microsoft anti-virus/anti-malware software installed, like Symantec or McAfee? The error message suggests a file lock.

Thanks for your response, but it’s solved. Antivirus do nothing either, but I reinstall my Adobe Reader and now I can use my manager again (although I also don’t know why my Adobe was the cause)

Acrobat Reader automatically sets itself up to start on system start, so it’s always running in the background even when you’re not using it. Given that Manager uses internal routines to create PDF output, it’s possible that there was a conflict between them.

Out of habit, I always disable Acrobat’s auto-start (use msconfig to select what gets executed at startup) - waiting one or two seconds longer to open the first PDF file of the day isn’t as irritating as having Acrobat running in the background when you’re not going to be using it.