Manager fails to start after a lengthy Windows 10 update

Note: I have been running the same version of Manager successfully on Windows 10 for some time. It’s this major update to windows 10 that seems to have created the problem. I did a compatibility test after which I followed the recommended settings, still not working.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Peter
Here is the error code

Also experiencing issues following a lengthy Windows10 update that finished last night.
Might modules work but entering a ‘new’ or even ‘viewing’ a sales invoice gives me the following error:

Also, please include the following information in your error report:

16.2.57 (Desktop)

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘DotLiquid, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=82e46016ecf9f07c’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: ‘DotLiquid, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=82e46016ecf9f07c’
at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.SalesInvoices.SalesInvoiceView.Get()
at HttpFramework.HttpApplication.ProcessRequest(HttpRequest request)
at ManagerServer.HttpApplication.ProcessRequest(HttpRequest request)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Update regarding my error above - I reinstalled with latest version and problem now seems fixed.

Thank you. I will try both ideas.If that fails I will clear all registry
entries and any program leftovers then do a fresh install.
Regards
Peter

Where do you find lateset version

https://www.manager.io/desktop/download

Current version 16.12.46