Manager crashing

I have just upgraded to version 21.2.46 and it opens up nicely just to crash after about 10 seconds what shall i do?

You need to provide more information than just “I upgraded …”

What edition of Manager are you using - Server, Desktop or Cloud?

What platform are you using - PC, Apple, …?

What OS, type and version - Windows, iOS, Linux? 32- or 64-bit?

Search the forum for similar posts.

The upgrade was version 21.2.46
It is a desktop upgrade on a pc running Windows 8.1 64 bit

Do you do anything to trigger the crash? Or does the program crash without any action on your part after sitting for 10 seconds?

It goes to a blank white screen exactly after 20 seconds

I have just upgraded to the Desktop V 21.2.46 on Windows 10 64-bit

No problems at all - Manager starts and business data is all available

I have deleted the program and reinstalled v 21.2.50 and the same thing happens the screen goes blank after exactly 20 sec what could be the problem

I have just installed the same version . 21.2.50, and again no problem at all

So is it a Windows 8 problem or an issue with access to the folders where the data is stored

it looks like it could be a windows 8 problem as it opens the data but goes blank after 20 secs

@Merari-manager, when I asked if you did anything, you claimed the program just went blank without any action on your part. Now you say the program “opens the data.” What, exactly, do you mean by “opens the data?” Are you taking any action whatsoever after launching the program? Be specific, because it matters.

Also, post a screen shot of the application folder data path in the lower left corner of the Manager window. Capturing this screen shot does not involve taking any action in Manager after launching, and 20 seconds is plenty of time to capture that shot.