Manager Opening Too Late

Whenever we are starting our new day, manager took almost half an hour to open. Is there any problem with software or my windows?

What edition and version of Manager are you using?

More information please, including

• How long has this been occurring? Has it been building up to this or did it just start happening abruptly. Is the computer running other programs normally.

• Is it just one Manager business or all Manager businesses. Does it also occur with a backup of this business which was OK in the past. Screen capture of the left hand side of the summary screen (showing the number of items in each tab)

• Manager versions number and platform (Windows 64bit, Windows 32 bit, Mac, Linux)

• Operating system version and hardware Manager is running on (Processor, ram, spinning disk or SSD)

It could be network issues from your internet service provider.

In order to determine what the problem is, you need to supply the following information

1. What Manager are you using? Server, Cloud or Desktop?
  2. If using Desktop, does the computer running Manager work fine for other software such as browser, Word etc?
  3. If using Cloud, have you tried restarting the Cloud Service or tried connecting to another Cloud instance - different country to see if the problem is with the specific cloud server that you are connecting to. Sometimes there might be an issue with Manager cloud in one country, but perfectly fine in another country.
  4. If using Cloud, is your Internet connection fine for loading other websites?
  5. Have you tried updating to the latest version of Manager
  6. If using Desktop, have you updated Microsoft Edge Webview2 Runtime.
  7. What operating system are you running and is it 32 bit or 64 bit. Have you updated Windows with the latest updates?
  8. Last, but not least, does the problem occur only with a specific business within Manager or with opening Manager itself? I suspect that the most likely cause is a corrupt business file.

Its a desktop version
other apps are working fine
it only takes time when its getting started
and inventory section took too long

What size is your business file and what type of storage you have on your device? i.e. Harddrive or SSD?

100 mb File Size. hard Drive

other info can be seen in above picture

There is probably something wrong with one of your businesses. Backup both businesses and then delete both business. Reboot computer and see if the problem still occurs. Make sure that Windows is up to date. It says you are running 21H2, but you should be on 22h2 now. UpdateWindows first! Then backup the existing businesses before deleting them. This will determine if the problem is with one of your businesses, which I suspect is the case.

If the problem is with the business, then you will need to ask the developer to look at the issue. But you need to first confirm that it is an issue with one of the businesses. If you are having problems with inventory as well, then it’s most likely that section where the problem lies. How many inventory items do you have?

1404 Inventory Items.
updated my windows and manager right now. Its much better now. Thanks every one

That’s not a lot of Inventory Items. Glad that updating Windows and Manager seems to have improved the problem! I usually find updating things fixing the issue. Is it working properly now as in taking only a few seconds to load?