List of sales invoices that were been paid during period

I need a list of invoices that were been paid during period (say, January February).
What is the way produce it on Manager?

not much of the help, you can use search engine in Sales Invoice Tab for example 02/2018 it will list all of those february year 2018 invoices, you may export it and use filter function in excel. This approach is the only I can came up with if want to know whether the invoice’s status is paid or not and not limited to per customer on february year 2018

to expand a little as suggested by @acecombat2,
you can search for paid in the sales invoices tab and then sort the invoices by clicking on the date heading.
then you can either export the whole list to a spreadsheet program and filter as required,
or you can just click and drag your cursor to select only the necessary transactions in Manager to copy paste in spreadsheet program.

1 Like

The closest things to what I need is Cash Basis Income Statement, but it has two problems:
1 Business has three main income accounts, so I need to make four statements for each account.

2 No invoice numbers in breakdown, so I have manually search for invoices to match with the payment:

Please, can developers make program to show breakdown of the Income total in PL Statement and Invoice numbers to appear on it?

That would be solution.