Item by item inventory report

Hello, I am using this software but can’t create inventory reports for a single Item. Please add this feature in next update.

1 Like

please explain what you wish to see in such a report.

I wish to see detailed stock report for one item e.g. I need a report for only rice, opening balance, date wise purchase, sales and closing balance.

in the Inventory Items tab click on the blue figure under Total cost column against any inventory item. this will show you everything you have asked. you can also click Copy to clipboard at the bottom of the page to process the list in any other program if you wish.

Okay , I will try this Thank you

Sorry, This cannot create quantity summary for one item.

I wish to see inventory item summary that than of inventory Quantity summary. Thank you.

I think it should be possible if you try creating a custom report of your own.
please search the forum for ideas on how to create custom reports.

Before creating customs reports have you tried the standard inventory reports under REPORTS? These are:

its so inportant that in could make inventory reportt for some of item not all and not in custom report

You should export to for example Excell this way and delete the rows of the items you do not like to see in the report.

1 Like

it is not possible for any software to provide reports which can meet the needs of every user around the world. my report requirements would differ from your report requirements. this is the reason Custom Reports where introduced where every user can create their desired reports.

few users have already shared their custom reports on the forum which might be useful for other users. you can search the forum for such topics to get ideas on creating a custom report that meets your requirements. also, it would be helpful for the community if you share your custom reports on the forum.

1 Like