Issues with cash transactions in updated version

hi
i have updated to manager 17.10.50
but now when i receive any payment
in transaction list view it show Transactions but 0 amount
when i edit it it showed the amount there but in Transactions list it show amount 0
same in summary
show it in receivable
nothing in income

Post screen shots to illustrate your problem, please.

![4-Transaction list view show zero amount|344x499](upload://4N4xsht[quote=“Tut, post:2, topic:12340, full:true”]
Post screen shots to illustrate your problem, please.
[/quote]

Koo2AUOlDlkjShqtS3CY.png)

below are images
i received a payment but no paid sign appear
no amount appear in transaction list and still receivable in summary

please post clear screenshots of appropriate image dimensions to be viewed on PC screen and not for projector screens. :smile:

images are uploaded above

after creating the receive money transaction, is the receipt generated correctly?
can you View the transaction?

Under Settings - Start Date have you entered a date ?
If yes, what date ?

The problem appears to be simple. The cash receipt you show the screen shot of was never created. Your screen shot shows the Create button, which means that button was never clicked. If it had been, an Update button would appear in its place.

Your left navigation pane also shows zero cash transactions as having ever been entered.

1 Like

Agreed, for the first Summary tab screenshot, but in the second there appears to be “1”

0000000 Bug 1

The various screen shots seem to have captured at different times. Notice that the very first one posted (among the larger sized group) does list a transaction, but for 0 amount. So the screen shots we see clearly do not all relate to one another, are probably not shown in order of their creation, and probably had intervening transaction entries. In particular, I think my observation that the cash receipt was never created is probably valid.

At any rate, long-time users know that proper entry of amounts received against sales invoices is a rock-solid function in Manager. So whatever difficult @piyamnama is experiencing does not represent any malfunction of the program. We just need to identify what was done incorrectly.

There are several parts to this:

1. Accounts Receivable 5,000 - “View” mode of the Invoice is shown (so created) but no P&L Income is showing.
  2. The Receive Money (pre Create) is shown, so it’s unknown as to what occurred next, except
  3. A Cash Account transaction (which seems to be related) is listed but with a zero value, and
  4. Expenses total 14,000 and Retained Earnings (just readable) equals 14,000 but the BS Equity total is only 9,000 - so the “missing” 5000 is lying in there.

My suspicion is this:
With 1, the Invoice has been created but without an Account being selected so the “Income” is sitting in Suspense - hence the 5,000 equity differential.
With 2, the Receive Money has yet to be confirmed if it was created - albeit the zero transaction.

A difficulty has been the inconsistency in the screenshots, by not showing identically matching information.

Your line of reasoning matches mine. I was about to edit my post to suggest looking in Suspense.

thank you all
the