Inventory sale as per price option

Is it possible to sale an item on purchase price bases like i have purchased 4 iphone 6, one is new, another is slightly used, rest of two are in rough condition. Now the problem is that when i sold 1 phone then the profit level, rest phone prices and stock are totally different. I want an option in purchase and sale invoice to select the inventory item i.e when i create a purchase invoice i put inventory name iphone 6 then imei no. Wich defferntiate the prices in sale invoice.

Only by creating separate inventory items for each purchase price. When you put the 4 items into the one inventory item, then you end up with an average cost per item.

You can’t select one particular inventory item out of a pool of inventory items…

Thank u for ur prompt reply.This is cause having a lot of inventory items in the list and creat a new item on each purchase. I think adding the requested feature may help lot of users. This one can be linking inventory items on a new field in purchase or sale invoice.

Your request would not save work, @fahad. If you consider it more carefully, you are asking to be able to handle each unit individually. The nature of inventory management is to be able to count things that are the same. If the individual phones were somehow to be differentiated within the same inventory item ledger, you would still need to input information about them separately. So the work would be the same, and possibly even increased.

Thank you @Tut for your reply.