Inventory management Via a mobile App

Our store keepers use tablets to manage inflow and outflow of inventory. Is there a mobile application that can be used to manage inventory on manager.io or is there any separate independent application that can be linked with manager.io?

You can use the server or cloud edition and have access via tablet

1 Like

Hi! Davide,

Appreciate if you could let me know on how to access the Manager via tablet, I have 12 Sales Agent on the field, without reporting to main office due to pandemic, I would like them to send me the Sales Quotation/Invoice. My Access is Administrator and aware what else my agents can view on the System. Thanks.

Any internet-capable device will let you log into your cloud or server account via a browser. Do so exactly as you would from any other computer. If you have a server installation only connected to an intranet, you will not be able to log in.

1 Like

You can setup a VPN to have a remote access to an intranet without showing the server to the world.

1 Like

Thank you Tut, I am currently evaluating the Cloud Version, I would like my Sales Agent from abroad to access the User I created in Accounting Book, please let me know how he can access this from his Computer or Tablet (Browser), I mean what is the address he can type in the browser field?

The same one that you use to access the cloud version

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @Joe91. By just sending them the url address on my browser they can access their own “User Name”, appreciate your help.

Yes. And you can set what they can see and what they can edit.

1 Like