Manager accounting software mobile application

Can our developer team make an mobile application (Android and IOS ) enable us to enter transactions and extract reports from our phones i think it’s agood idea

If you use the Cloud edition, you can enter transactions using any browser so using an mobile phone is possible

Yes i understand you but i ask about mobile application like any accounting application
Example
QuickBooks

Unless you wanted to keep your accounts on your phone—a very risky idea—you would need the equivalent of the server or cloud editions anyway. And you already have those available.

@taha1 Aoa Taha if you have server edition you can access server locally from local network making static IP of your server machine
Remotely you can access after buying a live IP from your network provider and open default ports in inbound outbound that u r using in manager software and configure your router for machine IP address and port

This is how you can access From your mobile or android browser

I would suggest that asking that question would indicate that the technical knowledge required to properly manage the server version is absent, so that the Cloud version would be the better solution