Inventory item

i need to import excel or csv file with custom made columns while creating purchases is there a way to do so,

Manager requires (and can use) only specific data, based on your prior entries. These appear as the columns when using batch operations. If you have included custom fields as columns, these will be among those copied to your clipboard and available for data entry or modification. The point is that customization originates from within Manager, not from the spreadsheet. You cannot just add columns to a spreadsheet and expect Manager to pick them up.

ok great so i will try that way thanks

while creating purchase using purchase invoice how can i see the purchased items in inventory so i can create sales invoice to sell items from inventory

thanks for previous help

I HAVE AN ISSUE

while creating purchase using purchase invoice how can i see the purchased items in inventory
so i can create sales invoice to sell items from inventory

Your question is not clear. If you are asking whether you can see the items you are entering the purchase invoice for, those will not appear until the purchase invoice is created. If you are asking how to open two windows at once, that depends on which edition you are using and what operating system you have. It is possible to open two Manager windows.

what i mean after creating purchase using purchase invoice i don’t see the items in the inventory list so whats that i am doing wrong

Did you create the inventory items in the Inventory Items tab before trying to purchase them? You cannot purchase an item you have not yet defined.

I see I need to create item without quantity and value in the inventory and the purchase via purchase invoice
please correct me
if i am wrong

You are correct.

thanks in that case I see in purchase invoice batch create how does that work.
do i paste the same file here as well.

No, because content differs. Honestly, batch operations with invoices are quite difficult because they involve many indecipherable hexadecimal strings.