Inventory available quantity

I have too much items
And when I go to make an invoice I must to check there balance firstly
Is there a way to add ability to show the quantity for each item in invoice window

Why do you need to check quantity? You can create invoice with inventory items even if quantity is zero or negative.

I need to check cause I deliver the goods from the warehouse to the client directly
So I want to know if the balance are available or not remotely

hello,i am having same problem.i need to check inventory every time i make a sales invoice.I need to make sure if quantity available.Is there a way when making new sales invoice dont accept qty if it is less than inventory qty.
Thanks

Hi
Searching I came to this old topic ,which is prettty much what I need.
Many times I need to sell all of what I have in hand, so is there a way to know the quantity in hand when I make an invoice ?

Not currently unfortunately.

You have to go to Inventory Items tab and search the item you wish to know the quantities for.

Please give an update as soon as possible to this problem. We want to know the quantity availability when invoicing. Please give this update. I want to buy the online version if you can give this update. Thank you.

Does this idea thread already address your concerns Inventory zero warning

Just as a thought, for desktop users, you should be able to keep two windows open at the same time to get the functionality you seek:

1. Start manager as normal.

2. For any module or window that you need open at the same time, right click and either:

• Open link in new window
    or
  • Copy link location + past that link into whatever browser you have on your computer.

This will let you use the main Manager app as you like and you can keep a second window open to keep on checking inventory.

You can do this for as many windows as your workflow requires, you may need multiple monitors or an operating system that helps with managing multiple windows, but this can be a powerful way to use the application.

I keep on discovering all kinds of amazing features about Manager all the time, I just learned about this in another thread 5 minutes ago.

That has been discussed dozens of times in the forum and the newsletter.

A post was split to a new topic: Creating accounts in currency and gold