Internal Error message

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Error getting value from ‘text’ on ‘Manager.Model.SalesInvoice’.

—> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified time is not supported in this calendar. It should be between 04/30/1900 00:00:00 (Gregorian date) and 11/16/2077 23:59:59 (Gregorian date), inclusive. (Parameter ‘time’)

Actual value was 0.

at System.Globalization.UmAlQuraCalendar.CheckTicksRange(Int64 ticks)

at System.Globalization.UmAlQuraCalendar.GetDatePart(DateTime time, Int32 part)

at System.Globalization.UmAlQuraCalendar.GetDayOfMonth(DateTime time)

at System.DateTimeFormat.FormatCustomized(DateTime dateTime, ReadOnlySpan`1 format, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, TimeSpan offset, StringBuilder result)

at System.DateTimeFormat.FormatStringBuilder(DateTime dateTime, ReadOnlySpan`1 format, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, TimeSpan offset)

at System.DateTimeFormat.Format(DateTime dateTime, String format, IFormatProvider provider, TimeSpan offset)

at System.DateTime.ToShortDateString()

at Manager.Model.SalesInvoice.GetName() in D:\a\Manager\Manager\Manager\Model\SalesInvoice.cs:line 156

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.ExpressionValueProvider.GetValue(Object target)

— End of inner exception stack trace —

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.ExpressionValueProvider.GetValue(Object target)

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CalculatePropertyDetails(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter& propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target, Boolean& useExistingValue, Object& currentValue, JsonContract& propertyContract, Boolean& gottenCurrentValue, Boolean& ignoredValue)

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)

at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)

at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)

at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)

at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)

at ManagerServer.HttpHandlers.Businesses.Business.VueForm`1.InnerPost() in D:\a\Manager\Manager\ManagerServer\HttpHandlers\Businesses\Business\VueForm.cs:line 0

at ManagerServer.Startup.<>c.<b__1_1>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Manager\Manager\ManagerServer\Startup.cs:line 126

— End of stack trace from previous location —

at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

Are we supposed to guess what you were doing that triggered this?

i can’t make any new invoice or any payments and i try on diffrent laptops

Please do not make us beg for information. If you want help from members of the forum, you must give us relevant information.

• What edition (desktop, server, or cloud)?
  • What version number?
  • Does the program launch?
  • Do you have the Sales Invoices and Payments tabs enabled?
  • Do you have customers defined?
  • Have you created at least one cash or bank account?
  • What exactly did you do to trigger the error message?
  • At what stage in any workflow did the error appear?
  • Was Manager operating correctly previously?
  • If so, what has changed in your setup? New software? New settings?
  • What edition (desktop, server, or cloud)?desktop
  • What version number? 22.12.6.534
  • Does the program launch? yes
  • Do you have the Sales Invoices and Payments tabs enabled? yes
  • Do you have customers defined? yes
  • Have you created at least one cash or bank account? yes
  • What exactly did you do to trigger the error message? i try to creat a new inv or clone one already created before
  • At what stage in any workflow did the error appear? when i press the blue create botton
  • Was Manager operating correctly previously? yes
  • If so, what has changed in your setup? i upgread to new relasess
    New software? mayby windows update
    New settings? no

[/quote]

I have moved this topic into the bugs category. Your last screen shot was the key missing piece of information. Internal errors are always bugs. This is why it is so important to include screen shots, rather than incomplete, copied portions of error messages. That would have been all the information needed.

Thanks for the interaction

It was very helpful. I hope this helps to solve the bug

Please see if the latest version (22.12.14) resolves this issue.

1 Like

Thanks Alot

@MCasper, I am sure your expression of thanks is appreciated. But the question was whether the issue was resolved.

1 Like

yes the issue is solved

Thank you.

1 Like