Just wanted to bring into your notice that after updating the software package to new version, the restoring of the date from the backup file has changed. I mean that the whole company name is not being restored, see below. Let me explain it in details:
- I have a file name ABC & Co Pty Ltd ATF XYZ’s Trust and I keep backing them up.
- When I tried to restore the file it just only restored ABC & Co Pty Ltd.
- When I tried to restore from the old file from previous backup, it restored the whole name of the file ie ABC & Co Pty Ltd ATF XYZ’s Trust.
However, didn’t check the internal data yet so not sure what has changed more.