Backup System

Dear Manager,
can you change about backup system, i hope we can backup and restore the data without making new Company Data in manager. I wish we can just restore the data into specific Company we make before, i mean its just to update the data to it. Thanks for your attention… Greeting From Indonesia.

@ahmadsetioaji, there is no need to create a new company when restoring data. All the company’s data and information is contained in your backup file.

Can you describe the problem you are having in more detail?

@Tut,
for the example, i employee in my company and the sub company placed in another island ( In Indonesia have much island) and i order to my employee to send the backup from their data. When i get the backup a add it into Manager, it will be make a new Company Name in Manager. And for the latest month i order again to them to send it, and i want to update the existing data their send before. Now in Manager when i import from that backup it will make another account again, i hope Manager just to update the data not making new account with latest data. Thanks

Now I believe I understand. The problem is that Manager considers the data file (or the backup file) to be a complete record of the history of the company. So if you import the entire file, you are duplicating things already there.

If you have multiple locations, I suggest you consider the cloud version of the program, which allows multiple users from many locations.